Are you a total rockstar when it comes to social media? If so, let’s connect! Currently, we’re looking for candidates who have an impressive track record of creating engaging, well-researched, and helpful content across various social media platforms. This includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Youtube, and other emerging platforms.
To be considered for this role you will need over two years of experience managing a team of content producers and executing campaigns from start to finish. If you sleep and dream of new content ideas, aren’t afraid of deadlines, and love bringing fresh, new, and exciting content into the world you should apply today.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Researching, creating, editing, and publishing content
- Managing a fully remote team of content experts
- Hitting established deadlines and KPIs for social media campaigns
- Growing, nurturing, and scaling our social media content
- Tracking our overall social media revenue, engagement stats, and forecasting for future campaigns