Looking for great metal builders in Massachusetts? In this guide you will find a neutral review compilation of the 3 best businesses offering custom steel construction services in the area. Compare easily and decide who is most fitting for your next metal building project!
The best metal building companies in Massachusetts (MA) are: Allied Building, Package Steel Buildings and Rhino Steel Building Systems.
Allied Building Review
Prefabricated kits including:
- Commercial solid red iron I-beam frames
- Roof purlins and wall girts
- Full trim package
- Hardware, nuts & bolts
- Heavy Industrial Rod Bracing
- Base closures for weather tightness
- 3 sets of stamped engineered drawings
- Pre-welded clips for easy erection, all pre-cut
- Allied’s Sun Guard paneling
- Carbon steel Fasteners with a lifetime warranty
- Dedicated project manager
- 25-50 year panel warranty included dependent on color selection
- Extended warranty available
- Weather Lock roof system, 80k psi including
- 23 regional shipping distribution points
Allied Building has been a worldwide industry leader since 2003, now having developed into 17 factories across the US and having delivered over 5,000 buildings around the globe. Their constructions are manufactured from red iron steel and meant to withstand harsh natural conditions, such as heavy snow and strong winds.
For each ongoing project, customers receive a dedicated project manager who is meant to personally assist the case. Once engineers have finished design & fabrication, kits are then delivered and for ready for assembly. For buildings under 2,200 sqft, an online designer tool allows for easy product selection and discovery of prices.
As a highly successful steel building business, Allied Building is BBB Accredited and values honesty, integrity and fair communication. They have been voted by Bloomberg Business Week as one of the most innovate companies in the market, while online reviews rank an average of 4,5 stars. Past clients mention easy collaboration and responsiveness.
6451 N. Federal Highway, Ste. 411
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
T. 1 (877) 997-8335
D. 1 (954) 590-4955
F. 1 (954) 903-7970
Monday – Friday:
9am – 5pm
Sunday : Closed
Package Steel Buildings Review
Package Steel Systems has been producing steel buildings for over 50 years. Their services aim especially at flexibility, low costs, fast occupancy, maintenance freedom and durable quality. The company is a MBMA Member, IAS Accredited, part of the Metal Building Contractors Association and MassDot.
Packages come with 30 year warranty. Products are designed, detailed and fabricated originally at the company’s facility in Sutton, MA. Online reviews rank 5 stars with past customers mentioning superior service.
15 Harback Road
Sutton, MA 01590
Monday – Friday:
7am – 5pm
Rhino Steel Building Systems Review
• Agricultural /Farm /Ranch Steel Barns, Hay Sheds and Buildings
• Aircraft Hangers and Support Structures
• Automotive and Welding Shops
• Churches and Religious Administration Buildings
• Commercial Steel Buildings
• Gymnasium and Sports Facilities
• Hobby Structures
• Low-Rise Office Buildings
• Medical Buildings
• Multi-purpose Garages and Storage Structures
• Oil and Gas Structures
• Recreational Structures
• Retail Buildings (stores, shops, strip malls)
• Riding Arenas and Stables
• RV Storage Buildings
• Self-Storage Buildings
• Transportation/Trucking Buildings
• Vehicle Dealerships and Repair Facilities
In the industry for over 21 years, Rhino Steel Building Systems has completed thousands of projects across U.S, Canada and Mexico. With several factories around the country, Rhino ensures their structures to withstand the harshest weathers in Massachusetts, including heavy snow resistance and even hurricane force winds. Building permits allow for projects to be fulfilled accordingly in any location.
With a thoroughly experienced sales staff, quality expectations are met with precision. The business is BBB Accredited and ranks 4 stars on Online Reviews. Past customers talk of prompt communication, wide knowledge of construction and excellent customer service.
4305 I-35 North
Denton, Texas 76207
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm