New commercial installer tools, trainings and dedicated resources now available in France, Benelux, Switzerland and United Kingdom
LYON, France–Enphase Energy, Inc. today announced a new commercial solar initiative to help fuel the momentum of commercial solar and equip installers with a full solution to meet demand for commercial solar projects in Europe. The new program includes an expandedcommercial solution, dedicated resources and trainings for using the Enphase® Microinverter System in commercial projects and partnership benefits that support installers in the growth of their business.
“Commercial solar projects are becoming more widespread in Europe. In France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Switzerland and United Kingdom, small commercial systems up to 100kW represent a fast-growing, addressable market for our microinverters,” said Olivier Jacques, Managing Director for Enphase Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). “Enphase offers installers and users a technology solution with a modular architecture, integrated intelligence, lower levelized cost of energy (LCOE) and increased project profitability.”
The Enphase Commercial Solution
Enphase has introduced a full solution for commercial installers designed for streamlined and faster installation, cost reduction throughout the system life cycle and lower levelized cost of energy (LCOE).
The Enphase Commercial Solution consists of:
- M215 Microinverter, provided with a 20-year warranty
- Both 3-phase and single phase Engage plug and play cabling system, including fire resistant cabling for public buildings
- Enlighten, the intelligent monitoring and management platform
- Envoy Communications Gateway
- ArrayGun mobile app for syncing the array design to Enlighten
- Engage accessories, like the Engage Coupler for splicing power cables
- In-person and online trainings
- Project design support
How the Commercial Initiative Works
Available now through December 31, 2013, all PV installers and developers in France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Switzerland and United Kingdom can participate. There is only one easy step to registering commercial projects with Enphase to take advantage of the initiative.
- Project Registration: Installers simply register an upcoming commercial project that is currently in the bid process using Enphase microinverters and receives dedicated Enphase technical support, complimentary design review and plenty of additional resources that can help the installers make the difference with their commercial businesses.
To participate in the initiative, and register a project, visit: http://enphase.com/eu/commercial/.
Visit Enphase Energy at Intersolar, Munich: