Asia Bioplastics Outlook 2013
Asia Bioplastics Outlook 2013, focusing on the Asia Pacific Bioplastics (biobased & biodegradable) market, will be held in Shanghai on March, 26th-27th, 2013.
This is the international conference on bioplastics and bio-based business, focusing on the global and regional bioplastics capacity, technology and market. The event is initiated and organized by CBI BIZ, which has over 10 years of experience and knowledge in the conventional plastics industry and innovative plastics market. This year’s conference will present the latest development trends of bioplastics’ application market, especially the demand and its commercialization, as well as innovation and technology throughout the industry as well as future trends and investment opportunities.
Asia Bioplastics Outlook 2013 will provide information about global bioplastics capacity, raw materials, downstream terminals, China’s potential huge demand for bioplastics and anticipation of the support policy.
Who Will Attend
• Manufacturers of Bioplastics & Auxiliaries (Additives)
• Plastic Converters
• End Users: Packaging, Agri-business, Food
• Industry, Automotive, Electronics
• Research, Consulting Framework and Others
• Government Authorities
• Plastic Products Distribution
• Waste & Recycling
• Bioplastics Market Overview
◦ Bio-degradable Packaging Market
◦ Bio-bags, Bio-lms and Bio-bottles
◦ Bio-plastic Resins Market
•Automobile and Electronics
◦ PLA, PBS, PHA and Bio-PET and Bio-PP
• Certification System
◦ Learn about Standardization of Composting and Disposal
For more information and registration, please visit this website.
Source: Business Wire