Published on August 31st, 2012 | by pressroom0
7th Annual North American Passive House Conference in Denver September 28-29
Pre-conference Workshops: September 27
Main Sessions: September 28-29
Passive House Projects Tour: September 30
Marriott City Center
1701 California Street
Denver, CO 80202
Presented in partnership withPassive House Alliance US(PHAUS) and co-hosted by Passive Buildings Canada(PBC). Special thanks to members of the PHAUS-Denver chapter for helping to coordinate this year’s conference!
Join Us in the Mile-High City!
Passive House Institute US (PHIUS) and Passive House Alliance-US(PHAUS) — along with our co-host
Passive Buildings Canada (PBC) invite you to join leading passive house professionals – architects, builders, engineers, policy makers, and academics — in the Mile-High city for two full days of passive house. Four tracks of breakouts will cover:
- Real-world Case Studies of Built Projects – commercial, multifamily, and single-family — in climate zones across the continent. You’ll get details on experience with a variety of wall systems, mechanical systems, DHW and more.
- Monitoring—data, data, and more data from passive house projects; surprises (good and bad), and lessons learned.
- Affordable Housing Implementations–financing and incentives, benefits, and planning strategies
- Energy Modeling Software/Supplementary Software—a look at the latest energy modeling tools and how to get the most from them.
- Passive House Building Energy Standard and Carbon Neutrality—how passive house dovetails with Net Zero and other initiatives.
- Addressing Consumer/Client Questions and Concerns—hear from designers and builders of passive buildings, and from folks who live and work in them.
Plus — see the latest in passive house components and materials.Windows, doors, ERVs, air-sealing — leading vendors of all things passive house will be there to answer your questions.