This is a good day to spread the word that not everybody in the world enjoys water the way we do in the United States. In fact, almost 1 billion people living on this planet go without enough water – water that is potable and can sustain healthy living.
For all folks interested in things like sustainability and green building, change.org asks for your participation today:
Or visit Change.Org to get information and participate.
Blog Action Day is an annual event held every October 15 that unites the world’s bloggers in posting about the same issue on the same day with the aim of sparking a global discussion and driving collective action. This year’s topic is water. For facts, figures, and post ideas, click here.
Here are some of the featured posts:
- The Ripple Effect by DipNote: U.S. Department of State Official Blog
- Blog Action Day: working together by Water.org
- Water by Global Conversations
- Bloggers worldwide call for real action on water and poverty by End Water Poverty
- Blog Action Day 2010: Water by Your Voices
- Why It’s Clear There is a Worldwide Water Crisis by Senator John Kerry
- Why It’s Clear There is a Worl