Advanced technology uses 1/2″ gas line and 2″ PVC venting for reduced installation time
The process of installing tankless water heaters is no longer difficult or time consuming. The new Navien NPE Series premium gas condensing tankless water heater features advanced technology that revolutionizes installation and helps increase profitability for contractors.
The new NPE Series greatly reduces time and labor for a typical tankless retrofit by utilizing existing gas lines and existing flue chases. In fact, this new technology allows installation time to be reduced by half compared to other tankless water heaters. All these technical advances make the Navien NPE tankless series ideal for tank water heater replacement.
“Navien’s advanced condensing tankless technology offers simplicity when it comes to installation,” said Marc Heffner, Navien Marketing Manager. “Utilizing existing 1/2″ gas lines and most flue chases creates an easier installation for all.”
Features of the Navien NPE Series tankless water heater include:
- 2″ PVC Venting up to 60′ or a System 636 (ULCS636) option for Canada
- ½” Gas lines up to 24′
- ComfortFlow and Intelligent Preheating technology
- Buffer tank included
- Recirculation pump included
- Field convertibility from natural gas to liquid propane gas
- Cascading capable
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Ultra condensing efficiency
- Industry leading energy factor of .95 for NG and .97 for LP
- Ultra low nox emissions
- Outdoor Vent Cap option
- High Altitude operation – up to 10,000′
Training resources are available nationwide to support installation of the new NPE Series tankless water heater. For more information on Navien’s new gas condensing tankless water heater NPE Series, visit Navien.
Source: PR Newswire